By proceeding with access to the 'www.true-healing.net' website, you are deemed to have accepted these terms. This website, and the information contained on it, is not directed at, or intended for distribution or use by, any person or entity who is without authorisation, or in, any conflict with laws which would subject the owner / proprietor of Organisation to any registrations or legal infringements.
From here on, www.true-healing.net and its proprietor will be referenced as the Organisation. The title 'Website Terms & Conditions' also refers to, being web site disclaimer, and Privacy statement.
- Advertising, promoting or linking resources and web media with the Organisation is forbidden without the consent of the Organisation.
- All copyright law and conditions relating to copyright law in this statement apply to the commercial use of this website.
- The Organisation Products and Services
- The healing services and information offered on this website are not intended as a substitute for professional medical and/or psychiatric treatment and advice.
- Always consult your doctor and continue to follow medical treatment as prescribed by your healthcare professional, whilst using the Organisations Products and Services.
- The Healing services offered by the Organisation are a positive addition to regular medical care, and offered only as an alternative and complimentary healing method. Thus expanding your treatment options.
- The healing services offered by the Organisation are not guaranteed to cure you, heal you, improve your condition or health, or to prevent or treat your condition/disorder. The Organisation makes no specific claims or promises, and neither are such guaranteed in any written, verbal or web-media graphic form.
- Intellectual property rights
- Unless otherwise stated, the Organisation or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
- Subject to copyright laws and the binding of these laws those in breach of copyright and intellectual property rights here so deem themselves in breach, conflict and infringement of the Organisation's Terms and Conditions and disclaimer and are subject to law.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
- You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- reprint and sell any publications obtained from the Organisations web site or site content.
- Law and jurisdiction
- This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English (United Kingdom) law, and
any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of
the courts of The United Kingdom.
- Using your personal information
- Personal information submitted to the Organisation via this website will be used for the purposes specified in this section being section 5.1.1 or in relevant parts of the website.
- We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- operate the business of www.true-healing.net associated with the Organisation.
- The Organisation may disclose information about you in the following events, conditions or conflicts.
- Where illegal actions by you are linked to, represent, promote or name in context or speech, the Organisation with or without the Organisation's knowledge of practice or implications.
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes and or requirements of legal bodies or representatives of the law.
- to any person whom we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except in conditions of (sections .6.and .7.), we will not provide your information to third parties.
- International data transfers
- Information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including Germany) for which other organisations in the same field and or area of profession and practice are in a business relationship with the organisation.
- Policy, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Statement amendments
- The Organisation reserves the right to amend(change / add / edit) the content at any time.
- Linked websites and services
- The Organisation's website may contain links or references to other websites and services, for which no responsibility is accepted concerning content, privacy policies, practices or services and products.